170 Otley Road, Far Headingley, Leeds LS16 5LG
Richmond House School understands how important the first encounter with school life is for both the child and parents. They provide a happy and welcoming environment for a child's journey to begin. The Early Years and Nursery at Richmond House provide a safe, secure environment that encourages children to learn and develop in stimulating and structured surroundings.
The Early Years facility is an integral part of Richmond House School and pupils benefits from:
- The use of the main school's extensive facilities and grounds including the adventure playground, music room and gymnasium
- Qualified teachers and specialist teaching from nursery in PE, Music and French
- Highly experienced teaching assistants
- Home-made lunches prepared daily on the premises by an in-house catering team
- Flexible sessions to accommodate individual family requirements
- Breakfast club, after school care and holiday clubs providing care from 7:30am - 6:00pm.
Owner: Richmond House School
Person in charge: Helen Stiles (Head Teacher)
Local Authority / Social Services: Leeds City Council
Number of Staff: 5
Service Offered: Nursery School (Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned), Open term time, Full Day Care, Sessional Day Care
Registered Charity Number: 1270675
Total Places for Children: 30
Age Range: from 2 years 6 months to 5 years 0 months
Opening Days: Mon-Fri
Opening Hours: 0730-1800
When Closed: School Holidays
Fees Guide: £2970.00 per term
Please call to make an appointment to visit the nursery.
Car park is available on Glen Road.
There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Richmond House School and Nursery