170 Otley Road, Far Headingley, Leeds LS16 5LG
Richmond House School understands how important the first encounter with school life is for both the child and parents. They provide a happy and welcoming environment for a child's journey to begin. The Early Years and Nursery at Richmond House provide a safe, secure environment that encourages children to learn and develop in stimulating and structured surroundings.
The Early Years facility is an integral part of Richmond House School and pupils benefits from:
- The use of the main school's extensive facilities and grounds including the adventure playground, music room and gymnasium
- Qualified teachers and specialist teaching from nursery in PE, Music, French and Outdoor Learning
- Highly experienced teaching assistants
- Home-made lunches prepared daily on the premises by an in-house catering team
- Flexible sessions to accommodate individual family requirements
- Breakfast club, after school care and holiday clubs providing care from 7:30am - 6:00pm.
Owner: Richmond House School
Person in charge: Helen Stiles (Head Teacher)
Local Authority / Social Services: Leeds City Council
Number of Staff: 5
Service Offered: Nursery School (Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned), Open term time, Full Day Care, Sessional Day Care
Registered Charity Number: 1270675
Total Places for Children: 30
Age Range: from 2 years 6 months to 5 years 0 months
Opening Days: Mon-Fri
Opening Hours: 0730-1800
When Closed: School Holidays
Fees Guide: £2970.00 per term
Please call to make an appointment to visit the nursery.
Car park is available on Glen Road.
There are currently no reviews for Richmond House School and Nursery
There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Richmond House School and Nursery