Suite 16, i:Centre, Interchange Park, Howard Way, Newport Pagnell MK16 9PY
Octopus Journals is an innovative online learning journal for EYFS professionals to utilise within nurseries, pre-schools and other educational organisations to manage and implement early years tasks.
The software has been built alongside several educational establishments and people, therefore Octopus Journals have been fortunate enough to build up a complete understanding of just how important an early years journal actually is.
The easy-to-use online software will allow both key workers and parents to implement and follow the progress and learning journey of each and every child within the establishment.
Key features include:
* Add, edit and manage observations and assessments
* Installed and regulated Government guideline structure
* Add images, videos and additional EYFS content through a simple drag and drop media uploader
* Track progress and generate various reports for each and/or groups of children
* Seamless communication with parents and guardians
* High level of security and safeguarding
* Access and ability to download an entire learning journey for every child
* Central administration and management
Marketing Manager: Laura Carr
Account Director: Karen Christian