L3 Early Years Practitioner
Job Title: L3 Early Years Practitioner
Add to My Job Folder
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
07 Jan 2020
to £19,968 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Northolt , London
Would you like to work for an award-winning employer?
- NMT: Employer of the Year
- NMT: Training and Development Provider of the Year
- NMT: Nursery Group of the Year
Calling all Qualified Childcare Professionals: do you have an NNEB,
Childcare Degree, NVQ Level three or equivalent?
Are you looking to join a passionate and enthusiastic team of
childcare professionals? Then we should be your next professional step.
Hungry Caterpillars is a dedicated, family-led childcare provider,
who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in
which they can grow and develop.
We are currently looking for Qualified Early Years
Practitioners with a Level 3 or above to join our fantastic
team at Northolt.
If you have:
- Sound knowledge of EYFS.
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- Commitment to equal opportunities and an ability to work
effectively with young children and their families.
- Good communication skills with a positive willingness to learn and develop.
Are you able to:
- Ensure planning is completed in line with the EYFS and company
requirements, so promoting a positive and enabling child centered environment.
- Promote a safe environment for all users.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including health
- Ensure nursery records are kept up to date and confidential.
- Attend meetings and courses as required.
- Positively and actively promote the setting.
In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- Salary banding of £18304.00 to £19968.00 per annum for a 40 hour week
- 5 paid days in-house training, every year.
- Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and
- On-line recording of children’s Learning Journals.
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period,
which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions
of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to
the nature of the above jobs and in line with Hungry Caterpillars
safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure
under the Disclosure and Barring Service will be obtained.