Early Years Teacher
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
Add to My Job Folder
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher
30 Dec 2019
to £28,750 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Early Years Teacher to
join our wonderful Witan Gate Nursery and Preschool. Our nursery is
situated on the outskirts of Milton Keynes.
Our Early Years Teachers are specialists in early childhood
development and will have Early Years Teacher Status or Early Years
Professional Status, reflecting the specialist role that they have in
working with babies and children from birth to five years old.
As a Early Years Teacher working with us, you can expect a
competitive salary (£23,500 - £28,750 per year), excellent training
and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
- Support and promote diversity and equality
- Support the manager, by working with the team to achieve good or
better inspection outcomes
- Being available and approachable to role model and support staff teams
- Demonstrate the HEART principles in everyday working life
- Demonstrate a proactive approach using your initiative and showing
resilience to take responsibility for getting things done
- Work collaboratively, supporting all staff including learners,
demonstrating appropriate behaviour and expectations
- Create links with local schools and build working relationships
with other teachers within the local borough
- Work in partnership with parents/ carers and other professionals
- Establish an open forum for communication ensuring time is always
made available to meet with parents if necessary
- Create the right environment to offer a unique experience for our
parents and children
- Lead and demonstrate to ensure good practice and compliance with
the revised EYFS Framework through adherence to BHFS policies and procedures
- Understand the importance of keeping everyone safe and the part
- Practice positive behaviour management techniques
- Meeting the individual dietary, health, comfort and care needs of
each individual child
- Have a child centred approach, ensuring through completion and
monitoring of the observation and planning process that it meets the
needs of all children and their interests.
- To ensure that key people are clear with their responsibilities
for maintaining accurate and effective children’s records and
completion of progress checks
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions including all
mandatory training for continuous Professional Development
- Drive own development through a range of sources including active
participation in appraisals, one to ones and requesting supervisions
- Promote the nursery to current parents and potential customers,
taking a BOLD approach to stand out amongst competitors
- To consistently identify and reflect on new ideas and initiatives
including feedback from external professionals and take action
- Encourage a learning environment with an open thought process
where all ideas are valued
- Work experience within the Early Years sector.
- Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Full and relevant Early Years Qualification
- QTS Status
- Current Paediatric First Aid if qualified after 30/06/2016.
We look forward to receiving your application!