Nursery Practitioner / Assistant
Job Title: Nursery Practitioner / Assistant
Add to My Job Folder
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Assistant / Early Years Assistant
16 Aug 2019
Up to 22k p.a. depending on qualification and experience
Hours: Full Time
Harrow , London
We are looking for level 2 Nursery Assistant and level 3
Practitioners to work at our new setting located at Sudbury Hill, Harrow.
- Hours: 45 hours
- Holiday: 28 days per annum
- Report to: Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager
What do you have to achieve?
- The individual needs of children are identified and met.
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered
to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children, staff, parents and carers.
- Provide a positive practice role model to ensure that the Company
values are maintained.
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is afforded to all
staff, parents and children.
- Supervise and support children at all times.
- Contribute to maintaining an attractive and welcoming environment.
- Prepare and supervise activities.
- Read, understand and implement all of Little Lionhearts Nursery
School’s policies, procedures and operational practices.
- Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the
requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ensure that any changes to policies, procedures and operational
practices are adhered to within the required timescale.
- Complete regular observations and planning for key children
- Monitor key children’s development and keep a Learning Journey for
Health and Safety
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health safety and
cleanliness throughout the nursery.
- Adhere to all health and safety policy and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures.
- Notify the line manager of any concerns or issues regarding
Company policies, procedures and operational practices.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents
visitors and work colleagues.
- Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained.
- Attend regular staff meetings, planning meetings and undertake
training as required.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the company's values are maintained.
- Adhere to all of Little Lionhearts Nursery School policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the Little Lionhearts Nursery School policies on
diversity and equal opportunities are adhered to.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line management.
- A full and relevant Level 3 qualification as defined by the Children’s Workforce Development Council
- A full and relevant Level 2 qualification as defined by the Children’s Workforce Development Council