Job Title: Senior Nursery Nurse
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Room Leader / Team Leader / Senior Nursery Nurse
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2018
Salary: £17,500 to £18,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
At Bright Horizons we are currently recruiting for a level 3
qualified Senior Nursery Nurse for our brand new nursery in
The nursery is a 2 storey building within the brand new residential development of ‘Beaulieu Park’. It will comprise of 2 x baby rooms, 2 x toddler rooms and 1 x preschool room.
As a Senior Nursery Nurse working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, progression opportunities, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role as a Senior Nursery Nurse will include;
• Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Help to inspire the team to work towards a common goal of sharing ideas and feedback to create consistency
• Be available and approachable to spend time role modelling and supporting staff teams to reflect on practise and improve the quality of care and education.
• Contributing to yearly performance appraisals, establishing training and development needs
• Work in partnership with parents/carers and other professionals
• Support and promote diversity and equality
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
• Over 800 offers for high street discounts with popular retailers to include cinemas, restaurants and theme parks.
• Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team.
• External 24 hour helpline with counselors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc.).
• Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development.
• Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
If you have experience working as a Senior Nursery Nurse, Nursery Nurse, Head of Unit, Senior Nursery Practitioner, Room Supervisor or Room Manager and you're interested in discussing this role in more detail please apply using the link below.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.