This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2018
Salary: £16,000 to £17,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Job Reference: 68242BR
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Nursery Nurse to
join our Chigwell Day Nursery & Pre-School.
Chigwell Day Nursery & Pre-School is part of Bright Horizons Family Solutions. We have over 300 Nurseries in the UK and Ireland and we take pride in providing the highest quality of care to our children and families.
Located; David Lloyd Tennis Club, Roding Ln, Buckhurst Hill IG9 6BJ
As a Nursery Nurse working for us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse, you will need:
• A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
• Experience within an early years environment
• A full and relevant child care qualification
Your role as Nursery Nurse will include:
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
We offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
• 12 week Induction programme
• Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
• Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
• High street discounts
We look forward to receiving your application!
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs