Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2018
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum £1000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time
Job Reference: 62904BR
Bright Horizons are recruiting for a passionate Nursery Nurse for our
lovely Banstead Day Nursery and Preschool.
We are currently offering a welcome bonus of £1000, plus our many other benefits.
The nursery has very good transport links being a 10 minute walk away from the train station and has bus stops close by - there is also parking onsite. A well established, fun and diverse team who will support you in your ongoing training and professional development.
To apply for this role you must have a minimum of a level 3 qualification in childcare. The role is full time, Monday to Friday and we are open all year round.
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships
Why work for Bright Horizons?
• Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
• Welcome bonus of £500 and a further £500 once passed probation
• Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
• Access to training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
• Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
• A ‘World Class’ Induction programme
• Flexible Working - We embrace flexibility as we understand how important this is to help support your lifestyle
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher or Early Years Educator.
Follow our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BrightHorizonsCareersUK/
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.