Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2018
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Job Reference: 5NN
Location: South Woodford
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
§ Childcare discount
§ Free Uniform
§ Free DBS
§ Birthday off
§ Pay above the National Living wage regardless of age
• To assist in developing and maintaining an attractive, educational play environment in the line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• To promote children’s personal, social & emotional development, communication and language and physical development and contribute towards meeting children’s needs within the nursery day for security, nourishment, stimulation and rest.
• To contribute to the record keeping and planning cycle in order to ensure that children receive individual consideration, access and developmentally appropriate action towards promoting their development needs. Take responsibility to regularly complete own key children’s records within agreed timescales.
• To work proactively within the staff team to identify and take responsibility for actioning activities that promote and extend the children’s learning experiences.
• To use initiative in order to create a seamless approach to the nursery day, ensuring that routine tasks do not interrupt the children’s concentration or enjoyment of their experiences.
• To recognise the contribution of self-development to personal, team and organisation aims.
• To recognise the influence of own practice for learners within the nursery unit and contribute to the development of learners through consistent expert role modelling.