Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2018
Salary: £17,000 to £18,000 per annum Free uniform, hot drinks and monthly bonus scheme
Hours: Full Time
Job Reference: NN - HH
We currently have a vacancy at our Hadden Hill Nursery and Preschool for a Nursery Nurse in our long-standing team. We are a small and homely nursery where the staff work closely in partnership with parents to provide the best support and care for the first stage in each child's life.
· The Nursery Nurse role will involve planning and carrying out fun activities inline with the EYFS. You will also be responsible for ensuring the safety of the children at all times and supporting them to develop their own personal care needs.
· You will need to be reliable, have a positive can do attitude and be dedicated to your role as key person for a small group of children
· This role would suit somebody newly qualified or an experienced Nursery Nurse looking to develop with support.
· We offer a monthly bonus scheme based on a small task to develop knowledge of policy and practice within the setting
· 20 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays and uniform is provided