This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
Job Title: Management Team
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Room Leader / Team Leader / Senior Nursery Nurse
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2018
Salary: £17,000 to £18,500 per annum
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Job Reference: MS: Aug 2018
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Staff Memebr who will work along side the Nursery Manager to ensure the smooth running of our setting. Working as part of a small managemnt team to supporting staff, work as part of a key worker team, supervise an age group and manage the day to day activities.
Roles will incllude:
· To work under the direction of the Manager stepping in to support as and when required
· To plan and deliver effective daily management in accordance with Policies and Procedures, Staff Code of Conduct, all relevant legislation, including local authority and OFSTED requirements
· Ensure the setting provides the highest quality, safe, stimulating and caring child-centred environment, catering for every child within the setting, in your allocated base room, educationally and developmentally
· To ensure policies and procedures, quality and safety principles are maintained within the nursery at all times
· Support Nursery Manager with the safer recruitment and management of all child care and other staff including maintenance team and cook
· Liaise closely with parents and carers to ensure high levels of involvement, working in partnership at all times
· Reporting to the Nursery Manager, Managing Director and working closely with the Management team at all times
· Act as an ambassador for the nursery and maintain a positive image of our aims and objectives at all times
· Support with the development of an educational program and operating policies and procedures as and when legislation develops and changes
· Support with the development and implementation of the operational framework and requirements to ensure the professional operation of the setting
· Support with the documentation of procedures including; induction, training and any related aspects
· Support the Nursery Manager to achieve outstanding quality and market to prospective parents
· Support Nursery Manager on staffing requirements
· Provide a service that respects children’s life experiences and celebrates diversity in terms of language, culture, ability, race, gender and religion
What will we offer you?
A professional environment, working alongside a loyal and experienced team
Support and further training.
Staff quarterly and anual awards as a recognition for hard work and support.
Additional holidays for loyalty and service.
A fun and thriving working environment
We are looking for a fun loving, enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team of loyal staff memebers
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We would love to hear from you
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs