This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
Job Title: Apprentice
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Assistant / Early Years Assistant
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2018
Salary: £4.20 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Job Reference: kh2jobs
Kinder Haven Ltd is passionate about providing high-quality childcare and is currently recruiting for an apprentice to join our team. As a nursery, Kinder Haven Ltd strives to be an outstanding nursery throughout all areas of our daily operations.
We are looking for applicants who have a genuine interest and are enthusiastic, driven and motivated individuals. Reliability and good communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Hours of work:
This job opportunity has vacancies for part-time roles.
· Ensure the safety and happiness through implementing our safeguarding policy and procedure
· Ability to working as part of a team good teamwork
· Liaise professionally with parents and other family members
· Maintain the highest standards of health and safety and wellbeing
A successful candidate will be advancing the learning and education of children aged 0-5 years (Complete job description is given at interview)
Kinder Haven package:
· An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Excellent in-house training and career progression
· High levels of support
· Free uniform
· Treat week
· A valid and clear DBS is required
· A genuine passion and interest in child development
· Experience in childcare is desirable but not required.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs