This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-05-12 Care Homes Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Kitchen Assistant / Catering Assistant
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2018
Job Location: Camden Town , London
Salary: £7.50 to £8.00 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Jai Spurr
Bright Horizons St John's Wood Nursery in North West London are
currently looking for an amazing kitchen assistant to join their nursery!
This is a part-time role, working 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday 10 am - 2 pm.
St John’s Wood Day Nursery and Preschool has great travel links, it is a 5 minutes’ walk from St Johns Wood Station, on the circle/district and Jubilee line and one stop from Baker Street.
Your role as a Kitchen Assistant will include:
- Supporting the Nursery Cook in the preparation and delivery of nutritionally balanced, attractive family-style meals for all children aged 3 month-5 years
- Ensuring that hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
Why work for Bright Horizons?
- Retail discount scheme – provides you with great discounts, cashback and rewards for all employees
- Flexible working – we embrace flexibility as we understand how important this it to help support your lifestyle!
- Professional development & training – we are committed to supporting you with your career at Bright Horizons. With over 300 nurseries across the UK the opportunities are endless and a great training programme we can provide our staff with the best tools to reach their full potential.
- Recognition – Celebrations are held across the organisation from a simple thank you for a job well done to our annual ‘Awards of Excellence’ and ‘Employee Appreciation Month.’
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Chef, Catering Assistant, Kitchen Assistant.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered, please click 'Apply' below and attached your latest CV.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs