This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-04-25 Care Homes Job Title: SEN Nursery Teacher
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Special Educational Needs
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2018
Job Location: Haslemere , Surrey
Salary: £7.83 to £10.00 per hour
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Laura Coxon
Bright Horizons Haslemere are recruiting for a Full Time or Part Time
SEN Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team!
*We are currently offering up to £500 welcome bonus for qualified members of staff*
Our Haslemere Pre-School and Day Nursery has excellent public transport routes and is just a short walk from Haslemere train station.
This role can be full time or part time. Part-time hours would be between 09.30-13.00 or Full time hours would be working up to 40 hours per week.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant working with us you will be required to:
• Offer 1 on 1 support to a child within the nursery.
• Use your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
• Build a strong relationship with the child and communicating well with their parents.
• Help them to learn and develop socially, physically and emotionally through familiar routines, stimulating educational play and other child-based activities.
Some of our benefits include:
• Regular incentives where you can win up to £1,000 tax free money.
• An excellent salary and flexible working hours.
• Payment towards your travel costs.
• A range of discounts on healthcare, cinema tickets, leading supermarkets and much more.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
*Terms and conditions apply.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered, please click 'Apply' below and attached your latest CV.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs