share this job on:
2018-04-07 Nurseries Job Title: Lunch Cover Assistant
Job Role: Lunch Time Assistant
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2018
Job Location: Exeter , Devon
Salary: Highly Competitive
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Louise Barlow
Our Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Exeter Sowton is recruiting! Working in bright, spacious rooms provides our staff a fantastic environment to plan and deliver a wide range of exciting learning experiences. With a great range of resources and a large outdoor play area this setting is a great environment for you to continuously develop your skills and advance your career!
We are looking to recruit motivated individuals who have a passion for childcare. The ideal candidate will hold a level 2 or 3 qualifications in childcare, however, we will consider candidates who do not hold these qualifications if they can demonstrate relevant work experience and/or a desire to begin their career within early years childcare.
Working from 11 am – 3 pm Monday to Friday, you’ll work under the guidance of Senior Staff to provide the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery. You will be driven to ensure the individual needs of the children are identified and met during staff lunch period, build positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers and work flexibly across a variety of age ranges.
In return, the benefits of working for Kiddi Caru include:
· Highly competitive salary
· Paid Christmas close down period
· Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
· Day off for your birthday (service related)
· Family friendly flexible working
· Discounted childcare for parents
· Ongoing professional development and training
· Pension scheme
· Uniform provided
· Life Cover
· Employee loyalty scheme
· Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
· Recommend a friend scheme
· Employee of the month scheme
Please click on APPLY below to submit your CV and covering message for this position.