This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-04-01 Care Homes Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Kitchen Assistant / Catering Assistant
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2018
Job Location: Twickenham , London
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Aimee Clark
Bright Horizons Oak Lane Nursery in Twickenham are currently looking
for an amazing Kitchen Assistant to join the nursery!
Our nursery is situated in the peaceful area of Oak Lane which is just a 5 minute walk to Twickenham station.
This is a part time position, 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 1pm. The hours can be negotiable, additional hours may be required at busy times. There may also be times where you may be asked to support another local Bright Horizons Nursery.
Your role as a Kitchen Assistant will include:
- Supporting the Nursery Cook in the preparation and delivery of nutritionally balanced, attractive family-style meals for all children aged 3 month-5 years
- Ensuring that hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
Why work for Bright Horizons?
- Retail discount scheme – provides you with great discounts, cashback and rewards for all employees
- Flexible working – we embrace flexibility as we understand how important this it to help support your lifestyle!
- Professional development & training – we are committed to supporting you with your career at Bright Horizons. With over 300 nurseries across the UK the opportunities are endless and a great training programme we can provide our staff with the best tools to reach their full potential.
- Recognition – Celebrations are held across the organisation from a simple thank you for a job well done to our annual ‘Awards of Excellence’ and ‘Employee Appreciation Month.’
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Chef, Catering Assistant, Kitchen Assistant.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs