This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-03-31 Care Homes Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Assistant / Early Years Assistant
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2018
Job Location: Exeter , Devon
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Elizabeth Morris
Qualified Nursery Nurse Opportunity– Full Relocation Provided
We are seeking applications from Qualified Nursery Nurses and Nursery Management to join us on our mission in motion to deliver exceptional child care and education with Bright Horizons. This is a rare and unique opportunity to join Bright Horizons and be fully supported with our comprehensive relocation package, with immediately available career opportunities in the following areas:
• Southwest London
We are one of the UK’s largest childcare providers with over 300 nurseries throughout the UK employing over 10,000 people. We are passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality care. We are proud to share that our nurseries receive a higher than national average percentage of “outstanding” and “good” ratings by Ofsted.
We are fully relocating qualified Nursery Nurse Professionals to the below areas:
Oxford - Ever wanted to explore the history and beauty of picturesque Oxford, a city full of culture and English heritage. You can enjoy shopping, visiting museums and punting by the famous university.
Manchester - A vibrant and diverse city with lots to offer. It has an exciting music scene, stunning architecture and great public transport links.
Southwest London – Is cosmopolitan Teddington or Richmond more your thing? A place you can experience the best of both worlds. Live and work in a leafy suburb surrounded by beautiful parks and be just a short train journey to the centre of London.
Cambridge - A beautiful city full of culture and
adventure. Enjoy shopping, fun nights out and punting on the River
What we will provide you:
• Full relocation package including accommodation whilst you settle and immediate financial support to help you buy all the things you need, or, to bring your home furnishings with you!
• Market leading salary packages and support with travel to and from work;
• Benefits package, including discounts at over 800 retailers, heavily discounted holidays for you AND your loved ones;
• Specialist back up care in times of need for young and old;
• Funded training opportunities to support your career, including Level 2 certifications in Team Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion and over 50 more!;
• Discounted childcare for your first and second child;
With Bright Horizons, the opportunities are endless! We pride ourselves on investing in you.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs