This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-03-21 Care Homes Job Title: Cook
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Cook / Chef
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018
Job Location: Tonbridge , Kent
Salary: £16,000 to £17,500 per annum
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Bhavesh Jadav
Job Description :
Bright Horizons Nurseries in Tonbridge Wells are recruiting for an
experienced cook to join their team!
Our Tonbridge Wells Nursery is a 5-minute walk from Tonbridge train station and a ten-minute drive from the A21.
This is a part-time role, working 8 am – 2 pm Monday to Friday.
Your role as Nursery Cook will include:
- Preparing and delivery of nutritionally balanced, attractive family-style meals for all children aged 3 month-5 years
- Planning menus, taking into account the nursery budget, the foods in season, local availability and nutritional requirements for children
- Ensuring that hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
- Following kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance with Environmental Health policies and processes
Why work for Bright Horizons?
- Retail discount scheme – provides you with great discounts, cashback and rewards for all employees
- Flexible working – we embrace flexibility as we understand how important this it to help support your lifestyle!
- Professional development & training – we are committed to supporting you with your career at Bright Horizons. With over 300 nurseries across the UK the opportunities are endless and a great training programme we can provide our staff with the best tools to reach their full potential.
- Recognition – Celebrations are held across the organisation from a simple thank you for a job well done to our annual ‘Awards of Excellence’ and ‘Employee Appreciation Month.’
You may have experience of the following: Chef, Catering Supervisor, Cook.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs