share this job on:
2018-03-21 Nurseries Job Title: Housekeeper/ Kitchen Assistant
Job Role: Kitchen Assistant / Catering Assistant
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018
Job Location: Fulham , London
Company: Active Learning Fulham (London)
Salary: £7.50 to £8.00 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Bhavesh Jadav
Job Description :
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a kitchen
assistant/ housekeeper to join our Active Learning nursery in Fulham.
This is a part-time role, in which you would be required to work Monday – Friday, preferably afternoon hours (11:30 – 17:30).
Your role as Assistant Cook will include:
• Supporting the Nursery Cook in the preparation and delivery of nutritionally balanced, attractive family-style meals for all children aged 3 month-5 years
• Ensuring that hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
The role of housekeeper will include;
· Providing a cleaning service in line with Nursery requirements
· Keeping the nursery clean and safe for the children
· Carrying out stock take and inform Manager of when materials and cleaning equipment needs replacing.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.