This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-03-21 Care Homes Job Title: Bank Staff
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Bank Nursery Nurse
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018
Job Location: Fulham , London
Salary: £8.00 to £8.50 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Bhavesh Jadav
Job Description :
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bank Staff Member to join our
team at our nursery, Active Learning in Fulham!
These will be part time hours to suit your busy lifestyles and a perfect opportunity to start your career in childcare!
Our Flexible Working Relief Staff are very much part of the team. They help support in busy times which many include holidays, sickness, training and busy days and are required to work across all age groups. Extra hours are always available!
Due to the size of our nursery there are lots of shifts available for our Flexible Working Nursery Staff and can often lead to permanent jobs being offered!
In order to be considered for the role, you will need:
• A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
• To be reliable, punctual and flexible
• Previous experience within a childcare/care environment
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
• Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers.
• Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team.
• External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc).
• Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development.
• Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
• A ‘World Class’ Induction programme
Due to the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential when making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs