share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-03-21 Nurseries Job Title: Lunchtime Assistant
Job Role: Lunch Time Assistant
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2018
Job Location: Hammersmith , London
Company: Barnes Day Nursery & Preschool
Salary: £7.50 to £8.50 per hour £500* Welcome Bonus!
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Rae Wheeler
Did you know that Bright Horizons Nurseries has been recognised as a
“Great Place to Work” for 12 consecutive years!
We have an opportunity for a part-time Nursery Lunchtime Assistant to join our team at our Barnes Nursery in South West London (SW13). You will be required to work Monday - Friday 11 am - 3 pm and will be offered a pay rate of up to £8.50 per hour.
“This role is to support with the covering of lunches. Supervise the children ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to and that we are keeping everyone safe. You will be part of a dedicated and inspiring team to make a difference to the children and their families.”
Your role as a Lunch Time Assistant will include;
* Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
* Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
* Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
* Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers.
* Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team.
* External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc).
* Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development.
* Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
* A ‘World Class’ Induction programme
“5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!”
93% of our employees agree that “When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride”
If you are looking to work for a lovely, caring nursery and have the relevant qualifications, please apply today!
Due to the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential when making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.