Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Nursery Manager
Job Role: Manager
14 Feb 2018
, Bath & North East Somerset
Happy Days South West Ltd
View all jobs posted by Happy Days South West Ltd
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: asha gordon
bath man / 1191
Due to continued expansion Happy Days day Nurseries has a
fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to support the
opening of a brand new nursery due to open Summer 2018
Who are Happy Days…
- We operate 18 nurseries throughout the South West. With over 25
years’ experience delivering quality childcare, we take care of over
1,000 children at our nurseries every day with a team of nearly 500 colleagues.
- We underpin our unique approach to nursery and pre-school care by
constant reference to the best international research, backed up by
25 years in the sector.
- Eleven of our nurseries are rated “outstanding” by Ofsted, our
industry regulator. With further sites across the South West being
opened over the next few years, now is a great time to join our
As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for…
- The running of the nursery along with support from a highly
qualified and experienced support team including childcare,
business, HR and Marketing professionals.
- Day to day running of the nursery to achieve and maintain
outstanding standards of care and education.
- Mentoring, guiding and developing your own team.
- Providing professional advice and support on childcare development.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with parents,
children and childcare professionals.
- Managing budgets and meeting targets.
The ideal candidate will…
- Be passionate about working in childcare
- Have previous experience in a private day care setting and
knowledge of current childcare legislation.
- Have been demonstrable post qualification experience with a
minimum NVQ level 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent.
- Possess excellent management, communication and leadership skills
Happy Days offers a fantastic benefits package including, discounted
childcare, additional holiday for length of service, Christmas off,
regular incentives and a relocation package.
As a growing company Happy Days encourages your personal development
and can offer extensive career development opportunities. There really
has never been a better time to join our team
Happy Days, Committed to safer recruitment”