Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
14 Feb 2018
, West Yorkshire
Phoenix House Day Nursery
View all jobs posted by Phoenix House Day Nursery
Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Mrs Susan Vaughey
Due to further expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join
the Experienced Nursery Team at Phoenix House Day Nursery part of
Rastrick Independent School to carry out, manage and be responsible
for the duties of a Nursery Nurse which are as follows:
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of children.
- Providing a loving, secure, warm, understanding yet disciplined environment.
- Establishing and maintaining a learning environment that fosters
the all-round development of the children.
- Planning, preparing, developing and evaluating activities and
- Assessing and monitoring the progress of each individual child,
and keeping individual records.
- Regularly communicating with parents, the Head of Early Years and
the Headmistress about the children.
- Participating in staff meetings, training, planning and taking
part in INSET.
- To adhere to the National Standards of Day Care at all times.
- To help deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage of Education
while working with the 0-5 year olds.
- Carrying out duties as a professional at all times.
At Rastrick Independent School, the safety and wellbeing of our
children and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, all
successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records
check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks.
- Excellent Communicator
- Previous Day Nursery Experience
- Able to work within a hard working team
- Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent