share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-03-17 Nurseries Job Title: Nursery Assistants
Job Role: Nursery Assistant / Early Years Assistant
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018
Job Location: Bracknell , Berkshire
Company: Complete Childcare
Salary: £14,000 to £18,000 per annum £1000 Golden Hello on completion of Probation
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Louise Richardson
Do you want a job where you can sing your heart out, play outside and be a super-hero every day?
We need you!
We are currently recruiting for our nurseries in Reading Lower Earley, Wokingham and Bracknell
Complete Childcare is a small independent group of day nurseries, with excellent opportunities to advance your career or get you started on a new path.
What we are looking for:
· A passion for the best practices in care, learning and development of babies and children in all aspects of child development.
· Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the principles of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
· Being creative in developing a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your care.
· Excellent record keeping.
· Empathy with Parents of Special needs children to give full integration in the nursery.
· A proactive, enthusiastic team player who’s got a flexible approach
An ambassador for our nurseries; Someone you’d leave your children with!
Competitive package with career development actively encouraged and supported, including Forest Leadership Development Programme.
Complete Childcare Ltd is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and development of children in our care