This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
Job Title: Nursery Nurse/Practitioner
Job Role: Nursery Assistant / Early Years Assistant
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018
Hours: Full Time
Job Reference: Practitioner
Discovery Nursery & Preschool is currently looking to recruit
qualified practitioners for the toddler and preschool children. We are
located in Greenford, Ealing, London and are seeking a bright,
friendly individual who is passionate about the development and
nurture of children.
We can offer a friendly, supportive environment where all staff are encouraged to attend training for personal development. We offer a true home-form-home environment where the children are stimulated.
All applicants will be required to have a minimum of NNEB, NVQ/CACHE Level 3 in childcare or equivalent and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the EYFS and key person system.
• Provide support for nursery manager/room supervisor and the team.
• Lead a team to promote high quality childcare and education in line with Discovery Nursery Policies and Procedures.
• Support and assist your team in delivering effective practice.
• To effectively implement the EYFS Welfare Requirements and Practice Guidance.
• You will be a key worker and responsible for your class
Based at: Greenford, Ealing
• Minimum NVQ3 in Childcare
• preferred 1 Year experience
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs