This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Role: Bank Nursery Nurse
06 Feb 2018
, Tyne & Wear
The Valley Nursery & Kids Club
View all jobs posted by The Valley Nursery & Kids Club
per hour Depending on experience
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Clair Jones
- To provide the highest standards of care to all children in a safe
and stimulating environment.
- Formulating and operating a full programme of activities suitable
to the needs of the children.
- To support staff and oversee students and volunteers in the staff
team and to liaise and consult with other professionals as required.
- To promote the welfare and monitor the development of all
children, including key person responsibilities and the support of
- To develop and maintain good relationships and communications with
parents and carers.
- To undertake a full range of duties involved in the day-to-day routines.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained
at all times.
- To contribute to the review policy and service development to
ensure that the provision is continually improved and remains relevant.
Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the post.
- Essential: NNEB or equivalent Level 2/3 2 years relevant experience in a childcare setting with children aged 0-4 Ability to communicate effectively with children and adults. Knowledge of child development Desirable: First Aid
- other relevant training Supervisory experience