share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-02-28 Nurseries Job Title: Nursery Apprenticeship
Job Role: Nursery Assistant / Early Years Assistant
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018
Job Location: Plymouth , Devon
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Danni Peck
We are committed to safeguarding all children’s welfare and providing
an environment that supports all children learning and development in
partnership with their families and carers.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. All posts of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
The position will be to provide play opportunities within an environment that supports all learning and development whilst providing care to children aged from Birth to Eleven years old.
• To work independently and as part of a team when providing input into the daily planning and provision for the children within your care.
• To follow our Observation, Planning and assessment cycle and recording it within the children’s learning journey.
• To ensure that all communication is age and developmentally appropriate, and comes from a place of positivity when speaking with children.
• To communicate effectively when talking with parents / carers and other staff members.
• To support the room leader to achieve compliance with Health & Safety hygiene standards.
• To have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory guidance and Framework; to comply with these documents and legislation as enforced by OFSTED.
• To undertake such duties as assigned by the room leader.