This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
15 Jan 2018
Lawley Village Day Nursery
View all jobs posted by Lawley Village Day Nursery Ltd
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Beckie Fisher
Day Nursery are offering an exciting opportunity for
a qualified early years practitioner to join our team and contribute
to a high-quality caring environment for children from 3 months to 11
years. Applicants must be qualified to a minimum level 3 in childcare
and have a good understanding of the EYFS.
- To support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- To ensure high standards of care and education
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of the children.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with children,
parents and staff.
- To have a working knowledge of the EYFS, planning and assessment systems.
- To take an active role ensuring the Safeguarding and Health and
Safety of all the children and staff.
- To work within the company policies and procedures.
- Undertake domestic jobs within the nursery, for example, cleansing
of nursery and equipment.
- To be flexible within working practices within the setting be
prepared to work where needed.
- To attend out of working hours activities, e.g. training, staff meetings
This role is full time NOT term time
Job Types: Full time
You are required to have a full Enhanced DBS for this role.
- A childcare qualification level 3 or above
- An enhnaced DBS
- Safeguarding Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- EYFS knowledge