This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-02-13 Care Homes Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2018
Job Location: Caterham , Surrey
Salary: £16,500 to £18,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Gurkamal
We are currently recruiting for a Full-Time Nursery Nurse to join
lovely nursery in Caterham, The Laurels Day Nursery.
The Laurels Day Nursery provides high-quality care and education for children aged 3 months to 5 years and are proud to have achieved Ofsted ‘Good’ in our latest inspection. The Laurels Day Nursery is part of Bright Horizons Family Solutions. We have been awarded ‘Great Place to Work’ for 11 years!
As a Nursery Nurse working for us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
We offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
• 12-week Induction programme
• Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
• Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
• High street discounts
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse, you will need:
• A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
• Experience within an early years environment
• A full and relevant childcare qualification
Your role as Nursery Nurse will include:
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Playworker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs