Senior Nursery Nurse
Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Senior Nursery Nurse
Job Role: Room Leader / Team Leader / Senior Nursery Nurse
03 Jan 2018
Purple Dove Childcare Recruitment
View all jobs posted by Purple Dove Childcare Recruitment
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Claire Plume
Nursery Nurses & Senior Nursery Nurses Required,
Beaconsfield, HP9. Salary to £19,500 per annum.
Fabulous early years setting located in Beaconsfield is looking for
passionate and talented practitioners to join the team. Excellent pay
and benefits, friendly team, good location.
- Competitive pay to £19,500 depending on
experience and qualifications
- Generous holiday allowance of 35 days
- Bonus scheme
- 40 hour working week
- On site car parking
- Ongoing career professional development
- To care for and educate the children in your care.
- To provide and maintain a clean, safe and stimulating environment.
- To provide a range of suitable activities and experiences to meet
the developmental needs of the children.
- To work in partnership with the parents/carers and your team
- To supervise, train and support students/trainees throughout their training.
- To maintain written records and daily observations as required.
- To work as a key person and to be responsible for a group of key children.
- An Early Years qualification level 2 or above
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A passion for children and childcare
Interested? All enquiries are treated as
strictly confidential and your CV will not be sent out without your
prior knowledge or consent