This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-01-30 Care Homes Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2018
Job Location: Bromley , London
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Maggie Denton
A privately owned Day Nursery in Bromley, requires a Nursery
The nursery has three rooms and a large secure outdoor play area.
It is desirable that you have a minimum level 2 childcare qualification.
As a member of our team your responsibilities will include;
• To participate in the smooth running of the room.
• To continuously monitor and recommend improvements for quality in all working areas to the Room Superviser / Management.
• To work together with staff to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed.
• To plan appropriate activities, work and programmes for the children in partnership with the staff team and Room Leader.
• To be responsible for the planning and documentation of the Early Years Foundation Stage for your key children, ensuring that learning outcomes are being attained for the children.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive. Please contact us for a full job description and person specification.
Salary: dependent on qualifications / experience
This is a permanent, full time role.
Please submit your cv with this application.
Our nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced CRB will be required.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs