share this job on:
2018-02-02 Nurseries Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2018
Job Location: Chorley , Lancashire
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Michelle Lloyd
Nursery Nurse Level 3
The Hollies Private Day Nursery Is Looking For An Experienced Nursery Nurse
We are looking for somebody kinda special to join us working full time!!.......
* You must have a happy, smiley face that makes every child feel
* You will be a pirate, a fairy godmother, a kitten and a monster all in a day’s work!
* You must be able to accurately count the heads of several moving small people.
* You must be comfortable going home from work most days with paint in your hair
* You must be skilled at pretending to eat play dough dinners and drinking invisible tea from invisible teacups
* You must have the ability to read a whole book, upside down, with at least 6 interruptions per page.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important all of the children in your care.
There is no other job quite like this one so if the above sounds like you, if you have a qualification in Early Years and recent experience in a nursery setting working then we would love to hear from you!
Click ‘Apply’ today or alternatively you can, pop into the nursery at PR6 9BJ, visit the careers section on the Just Childcare Website or call Clare at Head Office on 0161 320 2780
Just Childcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting a quality provision and expects all staff to share this commitment. All nursery staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community.