share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-02-02 Nurseries Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2018
Job Location: Southport , Merseyside
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Michelle Lloyd
Nursery Nurse Level 3 – 0-2’s
The Big Picture Private Day Nursery Is Recruiting!
The Big Picture is our lovely nursery in Southport where you’ll find a unique outdoor area and fun vibrant rooms with wonderful facilities and caring staff. We are now looking for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join our fantastic team working full time (40 hours per week) with our children aged 0 to 2 years.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity……
* You must have a happy, smiley face that makes every child feel special.
* You will be a pirate, a fairy godmother, a kitten and an alien all
in a day’s work!
* You must be able to accurately count the heads of several moving small people.
* You must be comfortable going home from work most days with paint in your hair
* You must be skilled at pretending to eat play dough dinners and drinking invisible tea from invisible teacups
* You must have the ability to read a whole book, upside down, with at least 6 interruptions per page.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important all of the children in your care.
There is no other job quite like this one so if the above sounds like you, if you have a level 3 qualification in Early Years and recent experience in a nursery setting working with pre-school children then we would love to hear from you!
Just Childcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting a quality provision and expects all staff to share this commitment. All nursery staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community.