This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-02-01 Care Homes Job Title: Nursery Nurse - Part Time
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2018
Job Location: Hook , Hampshire
Salary: £15-18k pro rata
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Cherry Newnham
Monkey Puzzle Hartley Wintney is a beautiful nursery that opened in February 2016. We offer outstanding care for children aged between 3 months and 5 years.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to start as soon as possible on a part-time basis (24-30 hours between 7.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday).
The successful candidate will:
- be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in Childcare, with a minimum
of 1-year experience
- have an excellent understanding of the EYFS, and be able to implement nursery policies and procedures
- be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with parents and carers
- be involved in the daily planning and delivery of stimulating activities for children within your room, documenting the children's development through the use of electronic learning journeys
- be committed, hard working, willing to share new ideas and work as part of a team
- be flexible and adaptable
Paediatric First Aid, Child Protection and Food Hygiene qualifications desirable, although all necessary training will be provided.
We can offer you:
- competitive salary
- discounted childcare
- free parking
- free uniform
- training and development opportunities
- full enhanced DBS check
- staff incentives and benefits
We look forward to hearing from you!
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs