Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Manager
Job Role: Manager
01 Jan 2018
Stembridge Hall Day Nursery
View all jobs posted by Stembridge Hall Day Nursery
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Daythi Tunge.
Stembridge Hall Day Nursery provides full and part-time day care for
children aged 6 months to 5 years. We are currently recruiting for an
experienced Manager to join our setting. – 40 hours per week.
You will need to have sound knowledge of dealing with NEF
Our aims are:
- To enhance the development of children in a caring and stimulating group.
- To provide a safe, secure and friendly environment.
- To work within a framework which ensures equality of
for all children and families.
Duties of the Manager role:
- Total, daily running of the setting
- Supervising all staff
- Promoting good practice.
- Implementing robust EYFS.
- Upholding safeguarding procedures/disciplinary procedures
- To use the computer very efficiently/effectively.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Training provided
- Small, friendly setting
- Very good leader/role model . Good management skills. Be able to take full respocsobility and take pride in leading a small individual setting.