Out of School Club Manager - Term time only
Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Out of School Club Manager - Term time only
Job Role: Manager
31 Dec 2017
, Tyne & Wear
The Valley Nursery & Kids Club
View all jobs posted by The Valley Nursery & Kids Club
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Clair Jones
- Responsibility for the overall management and day-to-day operation
of the out of school provision, ensuring that all relevant policies
and procedures are upheld.
- Undertake a range of management tasks in order to achieve the out
of school aims and objectives. This may include routine
administration work as well as tasks relating to the development of
the service at the Out of school holiday.
- To undertake the range of playworker duties, including the care of
a group of children with participation and involvement of other
family members, ensuring agreed standards of care are maintained.
- To liaise with other professionals and agencies as and when
necessary, including attending meetings as directed by the manager.
- To understand any other duties to ensure that Ofsted and
environmental health standards are met at all times.
To undertake any other duties which are deemed to fall within the
responsibility of this post.
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Early Years Childcare and Education. Knowledge and understanding of Ofsted standards. Knowledge of Child Protection procedures
- Equal Opportunities and confidentiality issues. Knowledge and experience of management responsibilities. Knowledge and experience of man-management and strong leadership skills. Minimum of 3 years working in a day care setting
- and 2 years in a deputy management position. Experience of working with parents. Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with parents and professionals. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to motivate a team. Commitment to providing a high quality service. Ability to use own initiative. Confidence to consult others when necessary. Understanding of commercial decisions