This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-01-29 Care Homes Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2017
Job Location: Glossop , Derbyshire
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Michelle Lloyd
Nursery Nurse Level 3
Little Stars Private Day Nursery Is Recruiting!
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week between Monday and Friday
To be considered for this role…..
* You must have a happy, smiley face that makes every child feel
* You will be a pirate, a fairy godmother, a kitten and an alien all in a day’s work!
* You must be able to accurately count the heads of several moving small people.
* You must be comfortable going home from work most days with paint in your hair
* You must be skilled at pretending to eat play dough dinners and drinking invisible tea from invisible teacups
* You must have the ability to read a whole book, upside down, with at least 6 interruptions per page.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important all of the children in your care.
There is no other job quite like this one so if the above sounds like you, if you have a Level 3 qualification in Early Years paediatric first aid training and Safeguarding knowledge then we would love to hear from you!
Just Childcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting a quality provision and expects all staff to share this commitment. All nursery staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs