This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-01-28 Care Homes Job Title: Nursery Nurse - Bromley
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2017
Job Location: Bromley , London
Salary: £16,500 to £18,000 per annum comprehensive benefits package
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Bal Morley
** £500 welcome bonus offered with this role (T&Cs apply) **
Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded “Great Place to Work” for 12 years are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our Shortlands Day Nursery and Preschool in Bromley
Our Nursery is within a short walking distance of Shortlands train station and also has regular buses to and from the area. The nursery is in a converted chapel and situated in a residential area of Bromley.
Little Stars Shortlands Nursery is part of Bright Horizons Family Solutions. We have over 300 Nurseries in the UK and Ireland and we take pride in providing the highest quality of care to our children and families.
As a Nursery Nurse working for us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
We offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
• 12-week Induction programme
• Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
• Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
• High street discounts
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse, you will need:
• A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
• Experience within an early years environment
• A full and relevant childcare qualification
Your role as Nursery Nurse will include:
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Playworker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs