share this job on:
2018-01-23 Nurseries Job Title: Room Leader
Job Role: Room Leader / Team Leader / Senior Nursery Nurse
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2017
Job Location: Epsom , Surrey
Company: Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Jordan Law
Are you a supercharged, enthusiastic, Early Years professional, who wants to nurture and develop the next generation of superheroes? If so then Bright Horizons need you!
Our superhero HQ is based in epsom, Surrey and is undergoing a stunning new refurbishment with new community play equipment.
We are seeking passionate, devoted, caring individuals to join our home from home nursery. We are less than 5 minute’s walk from the town centre and easily accessible via public transport.
This nursery has so much to offer and our experienced, supportive team will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop within your career.
To join our team you must hold a Level 3 Early Years qualification and be ready to have lots of fun and laughter along the way.
When joining our team your role would involve
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and other team members
• To create a fun and educational environment for learning
• Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Sharing the Bright Horizons vision and ensuring the nursery continues in its success
• Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
• Employee Appreciation month – additional treats and benefits
• Access to additional online training courses to that you can continue to develop and grow your career
• Excellent career opportunities as part of a large organisation
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.