This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Job Role: Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
22 Dec 2017
Aristo-Tots Private Nursery
View all jobs posted by Amanda Massey
Salary range from £16600 - £17500 pro rata
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Jennifer Stephens
Are you looking for a fantastic career in childcare? Do you
have the passion and enthusiasm to support our nursery to strive for
success? Do you want to feel valued and supported? Here at
AristoTots nursery we are looking for qualified, experienced nursery
staff to join our nursery family and make everlasting wonderful memories
Main duties include:
- To assist in the operation of the nursery school providing
activities suitable for the Early Years Foundation Stage from 6
weeks to 5 years in conjunction with staff team and nursery manager.
- To plan, prepare and evaluate activities at the appropriate
ability levels of the children
- To be a key person, monitoring and recording all the educational,
physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of children
- Liaise with and support parents/guardians and other family
members, encouraging their involvement in the aims of the nursery.
- Liaise with the Local Authorities and other professionals
associated with the nursery school.
- To ensure that appropriate standards of safety, security and
hygiene are maintained at all times on the nursery premises.
Specifically to ensure adherence to the Statutory Framework for the
Early Years Foundation Stage regulated by Ofsted.
- To keep abreast of new developments in policies and practice
surrounding childcare, education and play set out by AristoTots.
- To attend regular staff meetings and to participate in nursery
social occasions such as nursery fun-days, open evenings and nursery outings.
- To attend training courses for continual personal development in
line with requirements.
- Undertake day-to-day domestic tasks within the nursery; tidying of
rooms, cleaning of equipment and base rooms.
- Level 3 Childcare
- First Aid
- Food Hygiene