share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-01-09 Nurseries Job Title: KOOSH Supervisor
Job Role: Room Leader / Team Leader / Senior Nursery Nurse
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2017
Job Location: Leeds , West Yorkshire
Company: Kaleidoscope Day Nursery (Morley)
Salary: to be discussed at interview/dependant on experience
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Jackie Armitage
We are looking for a KOOSH (Kaleidoscope Out Of School Hours) Supervisor to work at Lower Wortley Leeds Out of School club. We are passionate about the quality of the care we provide so you must love working with children and have experience of leading a team. It is essential that you are qualified to a minimum relevant Level 3 childcare qualification and have a minimum of Key Skills Level 2 or GCSE grade C in English as well as knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage. It is essential that you have a full and relevant driving licence with a category B status and have experience of the role an out of school club plays in the community. The hours of work are 7.30 am to 9.00 am and 3.00 pm to 6 pm term time (extra hours negotiable) and up to 40hrs per week holiday time.
Your Job Role:
· To have responsibility for every aspect of the club’s operation
· To lead and motivate the KOOSH team, ensuring a high level of childcare is maintained at all times and delegating responsibilities in your absence.
· To positively interact with children and to plan and provide stimulating and fun play opportunities
· To ensure the safety of children whilst in the club, escorting them to and from school and on outings.
· To organise trips and travel arrangements for outings within school holidays.
· To provide first line liaison on a daily basis between the KOOSH Manager, Operations Manager, Head Office, customers and outside agencies by handling queries, resolving problems and managing staff in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
· To work within a set budget in order to maximise KOOSH population, maintain quality and minimise costs.