Deputy Nursery Manager
This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Deputy Nursery Manager
Job Role: Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager
08 Dec 2017
All About Children
View all jobs posted by All About Children
Competitive salary based upon qualifications and experience.
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Demelza Gurney, Nursery Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time deputy manager
to join the team at Beech Green Day Nursery in Aylesbury.
Hours of work: 40 hours a week
- To lead the childcare practice and ensure that all children
attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating
play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- To assist the Manager in ensuring that all legislation in relation
to registration with regulatory bodies, special needs, child
protection and Health and Safety is complied with and that company
policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist in the implementation of the Early Years Foundation stage
including overseeing planning and record keeping.
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other
- Develop and maintain highly professional working relationships
with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and
- Remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education
policies and practices.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’
documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references
prior to commencing employment.
- Early Years Qualification at level 3 as a minimum and a minimum of 2 years experience.