This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
Job Title: Nursery Assistant
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Nursery Assistant / Early Years Assistant
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2017
Salary: Salary will be based on experience
Hours: Full Time
Job Reference: ref: walthamstow
****NEW NURSERY OPENING IN 2018****
*ALL NURSERY POSITIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE*
Our nursery is situated in Walthamstow.
We are looking for individuals who have the knowledge and an understanding of the EYFS. We are looking for confident, supportive individuals to work as part of a team. Our successful candidate will be a part of a warm, friendly environment which they have helped to create and will play an important part in working towards becoming an Ofsted outstanding Nursery. Your duties will include:
• Assisting the Nursery team in providing high-quality
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
As our Nursery Room Leaders, Practitioners and Assistants you need
• Being passionate about early years education and empowering our children to reach their maximum potential.
• Having proven experience of working with children under the age of five.
Being qualified at NVQ level 2 or 3 or equivalent in childcare this role offers excellent rates of pay depending on experience, staff bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs