This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Job Role: Kitchen Assistant / Catering Assistant
06 Dec 2017
Treehouse Nursery School
View all jobs posted by Treehouse Nursery Schools Ltd
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Debbie Day
Day Nursery Applicant
Treehouse Nursery School is one of the largest daycare providers in
Wanstead. We are looking to recruit a Kitchen Assistant to work under
the guidance of our Head Chef who will train you on all sections. We
are looking for a creative Kitchen Assistant who will work with the
Chef to inspire, whilst supporting with the preparation of nutritional
meals for over 200 children from aged 3 months - 5 years.
- Supporting with the prep of nutritionally balanced meals for
children aged 3 months - 5 years
- To support the Chef with all menu requirements
- Following kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance
with environmental health policies and processes
- Deliver food in each rooms and to other company premises.
- Ensuring all floors are swept and mopped thoroughly with
- Help with the daily washing up in the kitchen
- Support the Chef in daily activities.
- Anything recyclable is recycled, including milk bottles to the dairy.
- Participate in any other job in the kitchen upon Chef’s instructions.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a good knowledge of nutritional meals for children's
- Team player and contribute ideas
- High expectations of hygiene standards
- Be able to support with the prep of a variety of food which looks appealing
- Self - Motivated and willing to learn
Hours: 40 Hours, 7:15am until 4:15pm