This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Nursery Manager
Job Role: Manager
05 Dec 2017
Comfort Angelz Daycare
View all jobs posted by Comfort Angelz Daycare
Salary will be based on experience
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Sarah Wiggs
Comfort Angelz Daycare - Walthamstow
Comfort Angelz Daycare are delighted to offer this exciting new
position at an amazing new nursery within the town of Walthamstow. The
candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and looking for new
challenges. You will need to help with the setting up process of the
Nursery including purchasing equipment, supporting in the recruitment
of the full Comfort Angelz team for this new nursery. You must also be
responsible for and to oversee the day to day management, staffing,
organisation and smooth running of the Nursery.
- To develop the ethos of the nursery and to create a welcoming and
- To be a member of the management team and to contribute to the
strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the Nursery.
- To be responsible at all times for high standards of care and
education of children between 3 months to five years in accordance
with statutory requirements/Ofsted.
- To ensure the EYFS is promoted and delivered within the setting
and the principles adhered to.
- To ensure effective communication between all staff members and
with all Directors.
- To keep a register and up to date records of all children using
the nursery provision and to give regular feedback to parents about
their child’s development and progress.
- To be responsible for organising training and monitoring staff
- Recruit staff as and when necessary ensuring that any salary
agreed is approved by one of the directors.
- You must work to Nursery policies about Keeping Children Safe,
Equal Opportunities, Data Protection and Confidentiality. You will
need to understand and implement policies and procedures (for
example for Health and Safety) in relation to staff, buildings and
resources. This must be maintained at all times
- Ensure that staff holidays are managed effectively and that the
nursery is adequately resourced during holidays/staff sickness etc.
- Ensure that the Director is kept up-to-date with any children
leaving/joining the nursery and that 1 months’ notice is given by
- To lead, manage, motivate and delegate to the assistant manager.
Ensuring that the assistant manager has a current job description
and fulfils the relevant duties and responsibilities.
- Upsell extra sessions and ensure that all extra sessions are
entered correctly into Parenta.
- Childcare qualification