This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Deputy Manager
Job Role: Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager
01 Dec 2017
Stembridge Hall Day Nursery
View all jobs posted by Stembridge Hall Day Nursery
per annum Full time
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Daythi Tunge
Stembridge Hall Day Nursery provides full and part-time day care for
children aged 6 months to 5 years. We are currently recruiting for a
Deputy Manager to join our setting – 40 hours per week.
Our aims are:
- To enhance the development of children in a caring and stimulating group.
- To provide a safe, secure and friendly environment.
- To work within a framework which ensures equality of
for all children and families.
Duties of the Manager role:
- To supervise/run the Nursery setting while the Nursery Manger is off
- Implementing a robust EYFS and be responsible for key children
- Day to day running of the setting up holding safeguarding and
health and safety
- Being a good role model and a team player
- Supervising all staff and their performance
- Contributing and enjoying working in a small individual setting.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Training provided
- Small, friendly setting
- To be patient and a good leader/ manager.