This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2017-12-30 Care Homes Job Title: Deputy Nursery Manager
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2017
Job Location: Kingston upon Thames , London
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Dilys
**Deputy Nursery Manager, Kingston**
Tigerlily Recruitment is seeking an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager for a new setting in Kingston. They are keen to find a dynamic and passionate individual who has been in a similar role for at least a year. The role is to assist the Nursery Manager to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
You will implement and ensure:
• High standards of care and education according to Ofsted and EYFS standards
• Compliance with all regulatory requirements
• Staff support strategies so they feel supported in their roles
• Targets for revenue and costs is in your everyday thinking
Essential qualities include:
• Strong leadership and communication skills as well as good business skills and a clear understanding of child protection, early years care and education issues
• Commitment to helping children thrive and get the best start in life
• A warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas
Essential qualifications and experience include:
• Ideally you will be qualified to degree level in Early Years, however an NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development, or equivalent, will be considered
• Experience of caring for children across different age groups
• Min 1 year experience in a similar role.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
• High degree of integrity and empathy when dealing with children
• Good verbal & written communicator
• Good leadership skills
• Good organisational skills
In return, they offer a salary up to and including £26,000 pa (depending on experience and the setting) with 4 weeks paid holiday per year plus opportunities to train and progress.
Tigerlily Recruitment wants to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs