share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-01-04 Nurseries Job Title: Temporary Nursery Nurse
Job Role: Bank Nursery Nurse
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2017
Job Location: Hayling Island , Hampshire
Company: Cherry Childcare
Salary: £5.80 to £8.85 per hour Free Uniform
Hours: Temporary / Cover
Contact Name: Michelle Beman
Nursery Nurse Responsibilities:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, secure and stimulating environment.
- To have knowledge, understanding and confidence in keeping children safe and implement our safeguarding procedures appropriately.
- Carry out a key person role, building effective relationships with the parents and children and meeting their children’s individual care and learning needs.
- Supervise, observe, encourage and support the children in meeting their personal targets through their interests ensuring they progress and develop leading them onto the path of school readiness.
-To plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum with the team to consistently meet the requirements of the EYFS.
-To establish a trusting relationship with parents through working in partnership with them, giving daily informative feedback in order to meet their child’s needs.
- Adhere to all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
- To work as part of a team and with outside agencies supporting children’s needs appropriately.
- Undertake our mandatory induction program.Highest standards of Health & Safety & well being.
Nursery Nurse Experience and Qualifications;
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
-Have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Comply to all policies and procedures including data protection and confidentiality for safeguarding of children.
Competitive hourly rate dependent on experience
***Cherry childcare is committed to ensuring everyone in our organisation is responsible for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our recruitment processes support safer recruitment practices and all staff are required to complete safeguarding training as part of their induction program. All successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check and references will be obtained***