This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2017-12-30 Care Homes Job Title: Deputy Manager - Northwick Park Nursery
Job Setting: Day Nursery / Nursery School
Job Role: Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2017
Job Location: Harrow , London
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Aimee Clark
Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded “Great Place to Work” for 12 years
are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join our Northwick
Bright Horizons Family Solutions have 300 Nurseries in the UK and Ireland and we take pride in providing the highest quality of care to our children and families.
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join our Northwick Park Day Nursery.
Your role as Deputy Manager will include;
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Overseeing the smooth running of the nursery
• Leading the staff team to deliver high-quality practice within the nursery
• A full and relevant level 3 qualification
• Evidence of continual learning and professional development
• Experience within a supervisory early years role
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
• Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
• Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
• Access to training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
• Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
• A ‘World Class’ Induction programme
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs