share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2017-12-22 Nurseries Job Title: Third In Charge
Job Role: Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2017
Job Location: Esher , Surrey
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Kris Love
Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded “Great Place to Work” for 12 years
are currently recruiting for a Third in Charge to join our Esher Day
Nursery & Pre-schoool. As a Third in Charge working with us, you
can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as
well as a caring and passionate place to work.
93 % of our employees agree that “When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride”
Your role as Third in Charge will include:
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
• Overseeing the smooth running and high quality practice within the room
• Supporting the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager in times of need, which may include office related duties and opening/closing of the nursery
We know it takes a special kind of someone to work at Bright Horizons. This is why our employees are the most valuable part of our organisation. We also know that life isn’t just about work, you have additional things going on to. We seek to commemorate the big & the little events in your work & personal lives and say ‘Thankyou’ for all your hard work & commitment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that help reward the wonderful results our staff deliver. These benefits include;
• Time to refuel – We all need to refuel and we are pleased to offer paid time off, including additional holidays to recognise your length of service
• Paid leave for Medical Visits
• Staff Discount for Children
• HEARTFelt Rewards Employee Discount Scheme – an online ‘one-stop-shop’ of benefits & rewards
• Employee Appreciation month – A Month specifically dedicated to recognising the important contributions of every employee.
• Awards of Excellence – Each year, we recognise employees at every level throughout our organisation through our Awards of Excellence. Our employees are nominated by their colleagues, making these awards unique
“5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!”
You may have experience of the following: Senior Nursery Nurse, Head of Unit, Senior Nursery Practitioner, Room Supervisor, Room Manager, Senior Room Leader, Deputy Manager, Preschool Manager.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.